AutoTradingFactory (“AutoTradingFactory, us, we or ours”) operates this web site. It is our policy to respect the confidentiality of the information and the privacy of the people. We are also subject to the principles contained in the “Ley Orgánica 15/1999, from the 13th December, of “Protección de Datos de Carácter Personal (LOPD)”
This Policy will be periodically revised to take into account the changes in our operations or practices and to ensure that it remains suitable to any change in the legislation, the technology and the business environment. You must verify this page occasionally to ensure that you agree with the changes. All the retained information will be governed by our most recent Policy.
INFORMATION THAT WE CAN COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We can compile and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling forms in our web site tradeasy.tech (“web site”). This includes the provided information when you register to use our web site, subscribe to our service, publish material or request more services. We can also request information when you report a problem with our web site
- If you communicate with us, we can maintain a register of this correspondence
- We can also request that you fill surveys that we use with investigational purposes
- Details about the transactions that you perform through our web site(s) and the compliance of your orders
- Your commercial historical history and information about any commerce since you start informing us about that
- Details of your visits to our web site, included, among others, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, as it is required for our own billing purposes or any other purposes and the resources at which you access
- Your contributions to us &/ to the web site
We can compile information about your computer, even where is your IP address available, OS or type of navigator, to the management of the system and to report aggregated information to our advertisers. These are statistical data about the actions and navigation patterns of our users; they do not identify any individual
WHERE DO WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All the information that is provided is stored in our safe servers provided by our provider Site Ground. Any payment transaction will be encrypted using SSL technology. In the case that we have given (or you have chosen) a password that allows you to access certain parts of our web site, you are responsible of maintaining this password confidential. We request not to share the password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information through the Internet is not completely safe. Even we will make our best effort to protect your personal data, we cannot grant the security of your data that have been transmitted to our web site; any transmission is under your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security characteristics to attempt to avoid the unauthorized access
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use the information that we have about you in the following ways:
- Ensure that the content of our web site is presented in the most effective form for you and your computer
- Give you information, products or services that you request us, or that we believe that could be of your interest, where you have agreed that we contact you for that purposes
- To comply with our obligations derived from any contract celebrated between you and us
- To allow you to participate in interactive functions of our service, whenever you decide to do it
- To notify you about the changes in our service
We can also use your data, or allow that selected third parties to use your data, to provide information about goods and services that can be of your interest, and we can contact with you through email.
If you are an existing client, we will only contact you by email with information about our similar products to those that were the object of a previous sale.
If you do not want us to use your data this way, or that we pass these data to third parties with commercial purposes, send an email to email@example.com
DIVULGATION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We can divulge your personal information to third parties:
- In case that we sell or buy any business or active, in that case we can divulge your personal data to the possible seller or buyer of that business or active
- If AutoTradingFactory or substantially all its actives are acquired by a third party, in that case the personal data owned about its clients will be one of the transferred actives
- If we have the obligation of divulgating or sharing your personal data to comply with any legal obligation, or to comply or apply our Terms and conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property or security of AutoTradingFactory, our clients or others. This includes the exchange of information with other companies and organizations with the purpose of protecting against fraud and reducing the credit risk
You have the right to request that we do not process your personal data with commercialization purposes. As usual, we will inform you (before compiling your data) if we have the purpose of divulgating your information to a third party with that purposes. You can exercise your right to avid this procedure by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our web site can, occasionally, contain links to and from the web site of our associated, advertising and affiliate networks. If you follow a link to any of these web sites, take into account that these web sites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility by these policies. See these policies before sending personal data to these web sites
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Law gives you the right to access the information that is owned about you. Your right of access can be exercised according to the Law. Any request of access can be subject to a fare of 10€ to cover our costs to provide details of the information that we have about you
Company: AUTOTRADING FACTORY, S.L. – B67376038, registered in the “Oficina Española de Patentes y Marcas” with expedient nº M 3688414.
Address: C/JOAN FERNANDEZ I COMAS, 3. CORNELLÀ DE LLOBREGAT